Last updated on: June 02, 2020
By signing up for a eDokani Account or by using any Service of Codefix IT, you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (the “Terms of Service”).
As used in these Terms of Service, “we”, “us”, “our” and “Codefix” refers to Codefix IT. Any services offered by Codefix are referred to in these Terms of Services as the “Services”.
By the term “client” refers to people who have taken any service from Codefix . By the term “Customer” refers to all the customers purchasing / Ordering from our merchant’s online store or visiting your website. By the term “you”, “user” refers to all the clients, or visitors using/visiting websites or any entity of Codefix
On becoming a client:
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of, and restricting access to and use of, your store account and password, and accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account and password
- You acknowledge and agree that Codefix may amend these Terms of Service at any time by posting the relevant amended and restated Terms of Service on Codefix’s website, available at https://www.codefix.com/terms-of-service
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Services, or access to the Services without the express written permission by Codefix
- 3rd party company services: we are not responsible and we can’t guarantee any of the services we provide through 3rd party.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of, and restricting access to and use of, your account and password, and accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account and password.
We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Services for any reason, without notice at any time. Not all Services and features are available in every jurisdiction and we are under no obligation to make any Services or features available in any jurisdiction.
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time
We may, but have no obligation to, remove Materials and suspend or terminate services if we determine in our sole discretion that the goods or services offered via your website, or the Materials uploaded or posted to your website, violate these Terms of Service.
We reserve the right to provide our services to your competitors and make no promise of exclusivity in any particular market segment.
Limitation of Liability
Codefix does not warrant that the Services will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
You expressly understand and agree that, to the extent permitted by applicable laws, We shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses resulting from the use of or inability to use the Service.
Intellectual Property Right’s
Website and Software provided by Codefix, and all intellectual property rights therein, are the exclusive property of Codefix.
We do not claim any intellectual property rights over the Materials you provide to the Codefix Service. All Materials you upload remains yours.
By uploading Materials, you agree: (a) to allow other internet users to view the Materials you post publicly to your Store; (b) to allow Codefix to store, and in the case of Materials you post publicly, display and use your Materials; and (c) that we can, at any time, review and delete all the Materials submitted to its Service, although we are not obligated to do so.
Service we will provide
Website design: we work on the basis of your requirement specification(RS). We are not bound to design anything which is not mentioned in the service level agreement. You might need to sacrifice some of your requirements if any development complexity arises.
Design modification and customization: we are responsible for modifying website design until we meet your requirement mentioned in the requirement specification. After completing design according to your need changes of mind is not accepted.
Any kind of customization out of the RS may result in extra cost.
Domain name registration: we provide this service as a convenience to you. You hereby appoint Codefix and third parties who provide domain name registration services to Codefix as Your agent in the acquisition, registration and ongoing administration of Domain Names on Your behalf. As the service is provided by third parties we reserve the rights to refuse any kind of damage, losses, claims arise against Codefix out of or related to the domain name registration. If you failed to pay the bill of domain renewal fee on time; Codefix is not responsible if any domain loss issue arises.
Hosting Service: our server uptime is 99%. This may vary depending on the type of hosting service you opt in.
Support after completing the project: We only provide support if you opt in for our yearly support coverage. If you are out of our support coverage we reserve the rights to refuse any kind of damage, losses, claims arise against Codefix related to website design, development, server or any service you have taken from us.
How we define Downtime:
The total number of minutes that the USER cannot access the Service. The calculation of Downtime Minutes excludes time that the USER is unable to access the Services due to any of the following:
(a) Maintenance Time
(b) USER’s own Internet service provider
(c) Force Majeure event
(d) Any systemic Internet failures
(e) Enhanced Services
(f) Any failure in the USER’s own hardware, software or Network connection
(g) USER’s bandwidth restrictions
(h) USER’s acts or omissions
(i) Anything outside of the direct control of Codefix
CHANGES IN SERVICES: Codefix reserves the right to change, amend and/or otherwise alter the Services provided with equivalent or otherwise equal Services without prior notice.
- Graphics design support is not included by default for website design and development service. It’s your responsibility to design the slider, banner, logo and other material.
- We are not responsible for entering products or any kind of data to your website.
- You can’t claim any service which is not mentioned in RS not limited to Search engine optimization, social media management, customer support management.
CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY
If cancellation of service is presented within 15 days of payment, 50% would be deducted and rest would be returned. After 15 days of payment, no refund requests would be entertained. Please Note: the refund approval is on a case-to-case basis, mainly on the basis of if there is a problem from Codefix’s end that cannot be resolved by us.
If refund applicable then you will receive the amount within 15 working days.